INTRAcel PRO: The next generation RF device
We are excited to introduce the new INTRAcel PRO. Intracel PRO takes RF multi-needle treatments to a whole new level of performance and comfort. INTRAcel PRO is future proof and delivers outstanding results by offering more power and applications.
Combine INTRAcel PRO RF with IntraGen non-ablative RF for advanced skin therapy, collagen regeneration and tightening for your patients without sacrificing comfort, safety or downtime.
Consistently Better Results
Your INTRAcel results may vary depending on settings and patient
• Precise delivery of energy to the target area.
• Treats all skin types I through VI.
• Painless needle insertion technology (patented).
• Essentially no downtime.
• Very high patient satisfaction
• Aging skin, scars, acne and acne scars, stria, laxity, fine lines and more
Applications Based on Unique Technology
Only INTRAcel has patented technology for precise and painless insertion of insulated needles.
- Jeisys holds the patent on precise insertion of insulated needles which can place RF energy at precise depths in tissue painlessly.
- Finer needles result in increased comfort and precision and less tissue resistance avoiding deflection. skin from dimpling, and tearing for greater accuracy and comfort.
Only INTRAcel offers monitoring of treatment parameters
- Only INTRAcel monitors impedance and assures that optimum treatment parameters are delivered.
- No other system offers real-time monitoring of the treatment.
Maximum patient comfort, satisfaction and results
INTRAcel excels for comfort because it was designed with the patient in mind from the very start. INTRAcel’s patented painless multi-needle insertion technology coupled with premium Intracel RF technology is what makes INTRAcel treatments uniquely safe and comfortable.
Optimized technology based on 6 years of experience
INTRAcel tips are optimized to treat various depths of the skin. Each tip has 49 pins specifically designed to reach a selectable depth in the dermis, while the SRR non-ablative tip is optimized to treat the more superficial layers of the skin with uniform heating.
Insulated RF microneedle technology is proprietary technology invented by Jeisys and protected by U.S. Patent 8,666,487.