Join Dr. Sherry Thomas and all other panelist for an in-depth discussion on Sexual Health in Aesthetic:
Thursday, July 11, 3:15 PM – 3:45 PM
Sherry Thomas, M.D.: FDA Warning About Energy-Based Devices For “Vaginal Rejuvenation”: What Are The Claims and What is Expected?
Session General Description: Advances in the treatment of functional indications, combined with ground-breaking concepts in aesthetic medicine are expanding the field of sexual health and genital aesthetics. In addition to receiving an overview of this popular – and controversial – topic, you will leave with a better understanding of the various factors that affect sex drive, sexual function and pleasure, as well as the technologies and treatments being used for women’s and men’s intimate health.
Lecture topics include:
- The concept of sexual health and genital aesthetics
- Nonsurgical vaginal rejuvenation
- Penile enhancement therapies
- Hormone replacement therapies for both men and women
- Energy-based treatment of functional indications (stress urinary incontinence, atrophic vaginitis, erectile dysfunction)
- Labia reduction and contouring for improved appearance or balance, including the use of fat injections
- PRP injections for improved pleasure (P-Shot and O-Shot)
- Controversies in genital aesthetics and sexual health
- Managing patient expectations following cosmetic genital procedures
- Growing your practice revenues with genital aesthetics and sexual health therapies
Morning Moderator: Russell Bartels, M.D.
Afternoon Moderator: Kimberly Evans, M.D.